2018 - 2019
In the 2018 - 2019 school year, we gave monthly rewards for students who met their Qur'an reading goals, Raised over $6,000 to purchase additional Chromebooks, and Hosted 19 events including family focused, social, and academic enrichment events.
2017 - 2018
In the 2017-2018 school year, the PTO hosted 15 events and raised over $3,000. The money was spent to purchase chromebooks, iPads, picnic tables, stage risers, and folding tables/chairs for the school.
- Welcome Back Picnic, Skate 4 AFA, Spring Social, End of the Year Celebration
- Restaurant Nights: Chuck E Cheese, Elevation Burger, Launch Trampoline
- Family-focused Events: Donuts with Dad, Tea with Grandparents, Muffins with Mom, Movie Night
- Paint Night, Top Golf Brunch
- Monthly Volunteer Events at Embry Rucker Community Shelter
- Educational: Book Fair, Author Visit, STEM Night
- School-Focused Events: Teacher Appreciation Week
- Fundraising: Ramadan Chocolates, Gift Baskets, and Eid Candy Bars