The Al Fatih Academy Difference
These are just a few of the things that distinguish Al Fatih Academy from other schools:
- Cross curriculum integration is primary approach to teaching.
- Differentiation and student led learning is prioritized.
- Islamic themes, concepts, and knowledge are integrated naturally into the curriculum on a daily basis.
- Quran and Hadith serve as sources for curriculum/instruction.
- Real life, hands on and experiential learning is emphasized.
- Children are guided to be independent and critical thinkers with a strong emphasis on problem solving skills.
- Character education is an essential component.
- Community and civic involvement is emphasized.